<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年12月23日 星期二

It's been very long time since I last blogged...

Hmmm... just watched e 2nd episode of 他们生活的世界 by 玄彬 and 宋慧乔 and realised that it's actually not that bad after all. Hmm... while waiting for e 3rd episode I shall blog a bit.


玄彬 is quite handsome... 宋慧乔 is also pretty but I don't like her hairstyle in the show.

I'm loving the show more!


I'm sick.... really sick...
The medicine that I ate is not curing my sore throat...
How am I gonna show off my singing skills like that! Arghhhhh!

How how how? The day that I'm dreading is approaching... Time's passing so fast...
I'm contented with the life that I'm having... so I'm scared of the changes that will happen...

I couldn't do anything but wait for the day to come... what will my 2009 be like?

XL@晚上8:48
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation