
2008年10月18日 星期六
Finally got my new laptop this afternoon...
The specs are more than sufficient to last for e next 3-4 yrs provided it don't break down like my old acer.
Actually I'm starting to regret a little that I did not buy sony vaio SR13GN which was my initial target. The current asus lappy that I bought cost e same but it had more things packed into it.
The bad point is my new laptop lack lusciousness and is heavier compared to e vaio model that I wanted to buy.
But how can I resist a spec that's so good fer e same amount of price?
Processor: Core 2 processor T9400 (2.53GHz)
Memory: 4GB RAM
Display: 14.1"
Hard Drive: 320 GB
Graphics: 1024 MB
Optical Drive: DVD Blue-Ray Combo
Plus all of the more common functions nowadays like e built in webcam, biometric finger print reader and bluetooth device
Weight: 2.4-2.6kg (Considered very heavy compared to my previous 1.6kg, but reason is because e specs are so good and it would be quite hard to pack all those things into a small casing and trying to make it weigh lighter.)
But up till now this brand have yet to impress me... maybe I'll try using fer a while more and I will realise it's capabilty....hopefully... because afterall I'm still daunted by taiwanese laptop brands... erm quite contradicting?
And yesterday (fri)....Chemist told me that he will try to help me and Joa to promote to another level...hopefully by e end of this year.
That's what I hope for also... this means pay increment hehe...
XL@上午9:51
------