
2008年7月23日 星期三
Finally got to squeeze out some time for me to post a proper blog post...
I realised that nowadays I get so agitated over the slightest things. My temper have been going from bad to worse.
Could be because of work. I hate doing the same simple work everyday without learning new things. Everyday was a plain boring day. I kept doing NVR, UV and LC test that I sort of developed a phobia for those tests.
Somemore still have to do OT for the 3 stupid test.
I've already calculated that my OT so far have accumulated to 20 hrs within the 1st 2 weeks of my work. Can you believe it? And there'll be more to go.
I want to learn tank closing so that I can help Jo-n to reduce her workload.
She have been coming for OT for consecutive 2 weekends and this sat she's also coming back.
She have to come back everytime for tank closing since she's the only one who's certified to do tank closing.
Hopefully me and SoT can get certified soon so we'll be on rotating work and all of us will have to come back at most once during weekends every month.
I'm scared that I'll be brain dead after working there fer too long...haha
I'm starting to figure out the functions of my new hp.
I am still not very used to the different keypad selection compared to nokia.
So far I'm still quite satisfied with my new possession...
Except that I still fuss over the short incoming call alert and fast battery depletion.
The touchscreen is also not so sensitive compared to ipod touch, but I have already predicted that it would somehow turn out to be like that.
Below's a pic of the hp that I bought (SE G900) but mine is in red. I'm just too lazy to take a real pic of my phone...
Courtesy of GSM arena
I'm starting to cherish weekends more when I start work.
I don't care how tired I'll be after going out.
I just wanna enjoy myself so that I won't regret working so hard to pass my weekdays.
When's my luge ride trip going to come?!
I'm so so looking forward to it.
Btw, today's my sis's bdae. I love celebrating birthdays, coz I get to eat the delicious cake that my mother baked. This year was durian cake...yummy!
But they cut the cake after midnight last night while I was asleep...
Never wait fer me...
XL@清晨7:19
------