<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年7月11日 星期五

Worked from 8am to 8pm yesterday...yes...the 1st week of my job and I have to do OT.
But the job's still okay.
The testings are pretty easy and very manageable.
What I have to get use to are the how the lab functions because their sample priority and sample labeling, keying in of results are very much different from EM.
Also, I'm still getting use to lesser people being in one lab because even during their most critical time, there'll only still be the most one chemist and two technicians in the lab. Sometimes, I even found myself alone in the lab. This is quite different from what I experienced before.
It's good in a sense that they don't need to rush their samples but bad in a sense that their testings are simple and I can only learn little things.


I still get pretty tired after the OT after standing for most of the time to do the testings.
I even doze off while sitting on the sofa when I was watchin tv.


Anyways, I just watched this MV just now on "音乐标榜“.
I like this song a lot and most of the songs that 萧敬腾 sang. I realise the girl in the MV look a bit like 林志玲.
Enjoy!

XL@晚上11:45
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation