
2008年7月3日 星期四
Just received a call from HR of celenase awhile ago.
She told me that my medical checkup have been cleared and I could come down to sign e acceptance form tomorrow morning.
To say the truth, I wasn't very happy... but I know sometimes in life...there are still things that you have to succumb to.
Maybe I'll be a more matured and tougher person after I get out to work.
Nevertheless, I'll still strive for what I yearn for...
It's time I get my directions clear so there'll be no space for me to regret any further.
It's really a period for me think over what is really suitable for me.
Income is coming in, which ain't a bad thing...hopefully...
I guess I should start saving up once I start work...case there's any rainy days...
Perhaps working will make me understand how hard my parents slogged through these 20 plus years for the sake of the family, us... which I admit I really didn't appreciate that much until now.
But...
Deep inside me... I'm feeling so particularly scared of the change... that there might be little tears filling up in my eyes...
The cause of the fear towards the new type of life...
My mind's quite repulsive to the change, all I could console myself is... " I really HOPE I can do it."
I can't lose it all to my fears of uncertainty...
XL@凌晨3:28
------