<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年7月8日 星期二

The truth's always cruel...
I feel great right now to have sacrificed myself to save other people.

Above are my feelings that I had over the 2 days of work.

I went into the lab today.
Wow.
...
...
...

It's even smaller than what I expect.
The test are not so complex compared to EM.
Technicians there are almost bao ka liao worker.
There's no janitor (like Guna) to collect, clean and dry bottles, top up acetone...blah blah for us.
Here we're the technician cum janitor.
I'm not really used to the different rules in the lab.
Housekeeping is more here.
Testings are quite relax which I don't like.
I came with an aim to learn more things...things that I saw in EM but didn't have a chance to touch, but here... from what I see... my aim is learn everything in 3 months.
I'm totally disappointed...
I'm just a cheap labour...
that's why wanna hire me...
Is that the fate of fresh graduates?

XL@清晨6:49
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation