<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年7月3日 星期四

It's already Thursday.
Time really passed so fast when I had something to do...

So here's the calculation that I did for the no. of days that I had to work in the company (excluding rotating work on weekends and including public holidays)...
July- 19 days
August- 21 days
September- 22 days
October- 21 days
November- 20 days
December- 21 days
Total working days in 2008: 124 days
I think the maximum time that I'll be staying in the company would be till end of June next year.

Hopefully can use my work experience to apply for uni next year.
Course targeted: Material Engineering?

Hmm...That's what I hope....haha



Met up with frenz at moe today for lunch today...
I was so reluctant to wake up so early today at 10 plus in e morning coz I slept at 5am the same day...
Dragged myself out of bed...did the routine brush up and met them around 1pm.
Ate lunch, chat and most importantly went to buy the brazillian cheese bun...coz we couldn't get em this Monday durin our last day at work. We were grabbing the buns as thou it was free.
Total up...I think we bought about 15 or 16 of the buns. Hahaha...Agatha bought e most...
The funny thing of the day was...Serene was going town with her friend after that and they were plannin where to go while me and agatha was chatting... Then the train to Pasir Ris came...then Serene waved to us goodbye as thou we were suppose to board when they themselves were the ones who should board the train... haha...
Short but pleasant outin with em...
Hope we'll meet again.... :)

I'm broke...dead broke now!
So many things to do but so little money left to spend....haha
The feeling of having no income...is horrible....
Wait till I get my pay on 14 july...I shall be slightly richer...haha



P.S: Hey ppl, I think there was misunderstanding for the last paragraph of my previous post. It was written in the position of a friend...yeap no other thing, I swear... I think it was because I wrote "happy news, feeling happy for him, looking forward to seeing botak head"? No no...don't think wrongly.

XL@凌晨1:15
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation