<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年6月10日 星期二

Damn the starhub hotline!
I tried to call them to add the basic upsize group since like 7pm....
and the line was engaged till now...and the last I called and they said they are closed for the day...
What the heck! Angry....
I bet the whole group of service operators were eating snake...
Actually intended to watch bang bang tang and mei mei...
there goes my plan...


It's been exactly 1 month from the day I went to Taiwan. Time really flies fast. I wonder how many 1 month(s) I have to endure before I can go there again...haha.

I miss Taiwan more than this tiny red dot...haha I am so disloyal to my country.



No work tmr...coz I'm going for the aptitude test.
The "IQ" test.... I'm going to fail for that....haha
but no matter what, I must give my best shot.

Today, the time at work passes very quickly. I was loaded with more things to do...and I didn't get any "scolding" on typing the wrong things.
Is it because they haven't checked the work that I did?
I double checked everything that I did today.
Hope I didn't do anything wrong. :)


Yesterday just finished the 13th episode of 命中. It was super nice! I was anticipating that they would show more for this episode...but haiya 掉我的胃口. Now the scene's brought to Shanghai.
The scenery there's very nice.....

蛋炒饭 was also not bad...the climax is increasing a little bit... getting more interesting... although I know it's another typical taiwan idol drama...but I still love the actor and actresses in the show...



Almost forgotten... some of my long-lost grad pics...

With Dr Lim....(Notice she's the 1 in black...she look so young..haha)


Inside convention centre...noticed the odd one out?


Me with Mama...

Tahirah, Me, Diyana and Desmond


The informal one (I looked so happy being strangled...weird..)


Us with...(extra)


Finally the last pic before we leave convention centre and Ngee Ann Poly....my "2nd" home for these 3 years. Sad...

XL@清晨6:04
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation