
2008年6月27日 星期五
I don't know why...after getting the job offer... I'm starting to miss schooling life...
Sometimes people are just so contradicting...
When you're schooling, you hope that you can just get out to work and quit mugging life.
Then, when you're going out to work, you wished that you're schooling instead.
When I'm schooling, I enjoyed the thrill of meeting new people and making friends with them.
You might not clique with all the people along the way, but certainly, there'll be people out there who will make you feel comfortable when you're with them.
It's really been so long since I really get to know new girl-friends. For the past 3 yrs, my clique has always been revolving around guy friends. As you know, due to the course that I chose, most of them are guys and even gals are not very feminine....haha.
Nono.... I didn't mean to offfend any of them...but it's really this case.
I can't go shopping with my poly friends...haha...It's really hard to get opinions from them.
After working with the TCs for a month at moe, I suddenly felt like going back to secondary school life....where we'll be giggling from ear to ear over something funny or even nothing funny...haha... we'll be chatting about more girly stuff... it's been so long since I get to know new girl-friends like that.
I suddenly hoped that I would be going to uni...instead of working.
When you are working, you have to be careful with the group that you're mingling with...
It's so tired to be on guard every moment...It's so much more complicated out there.
I was thinking that I could get a soul mate...sometime this year if I get into uni....but the hope is destroyed....haha joking...
I'll be facing a drastic change....I'm starting to feel the fear inside of me...
Another happy news, Des called today to say he just booked out from camp today after the "tedious" preparatory training course. Finally, he is out from the "jail" for the 1st time... haha. I almost forgot that he'll have to go back this Sunday...even suggested a group meet-up...next week coz me and Tahirah will be starting work soon...
good for him anyway...can enjoy a short holiday.
I'm looking forward to see his botak head...haha...
XL@上午9:44
------