<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年5月23日 星期五

Yeah....finally got hold of all the photos that I took during my trip in Taiwan....!

My purpose of visit is of course for....PLEASURE!



Bird's eye view of Taiwan....



This is my 1st meal....the 麻辣火鍋buffet in Xi Men Ding!
Super spicy...super shiok!
Got a lot of food to choose from and free flow of drinks + Fruits + Ice Cream
Cost around $400NT ++per person if I'm not wrong.

Hmm....That's Pure Milk Ice Cream Bar.


Taken just outside of Hsin Men Ding Exit No.6 during early morning.



On the MRT....


I found this super cute. The Devilish and Angelish Hello Kitty. Bought this at the 7-Eleven outside Danshui MRT. (I wanted to get some for you guys but it's not available in other 7-Eleven stores.)

At DanShui.....and yeah that's the tallest ice cream I've ever eaten.
Very yummy... can choose single or double flavour.


A store selling the 淡水老街 famous Ah Gei....
It's actually Tau pok filled with tung hoon...the sauce taste like those used on the steam yam cake or chee chong fun.
We ordered one abalone and one original 1. The one with a slice of "abalone" is the abalone flavour.



Me and my mama queuing up for the boat....to get to Fisherman's Wharf (漁人碼頭).



The very famous bridge(a lot of dramas were taken here)....due to the overwhelming tourists on the bridge...we were not able take a proper nice pic on the bridge.
It's very beautiful at night because the lights around the bridge will light up....

I'm a fan of this "Ah Zong Mian Xian". It's 100 times better than our local "shilin" though the mian xian used is the same.
Something special about this shop is....there are no seats provided....you have to stand to taste this delicacy.



The GODIVA ice-cream....ultra nice....the chocolate is so rich....
Got the 2nd one at 50% discount...very worth it!



At RaoHe Night Market....Opposite Wu Fen Pu (it's actually seperated by the railway station)....

The butter Crab and prawns.... don't underestimate roadside stalls.
Their crab and prawns are much fresher than what we get in restaurants in Singapore.


Another roadside delicacy.... The Milk shaved Ice....
I have to admit....the taste is only okay, but it's very cheap...less than SGD$3 for a big plate.


Yeah! Finally here comes my purpose of wanting to visit Taiwan again!
錢櫃 (PartyWorld) I love you!

See our happy face....this proves it all! (Haha though my sis looks a bit tired.)


The Taiwan Local Delicacy Platter...Mouth watering right?
I'm sure Kbox doesn't provide such delicious food.

Most importantly....the sound system and the LCD TV are SUPERB!
Trust me....you'll fall in love with Partyworld too!



My sis wanted to eat here but...eventually we chose the restaurant which "時尚玩家”recommended.



This the Japanese restaurant, “美觀園” which 時尚玩家 recommended. Located in Hsin Men Ding... The restaurant interior doesn't look very appealing...but the food was not bad...quite fresh and the portion was big.

As you can see from the pictures, they added in a lot of ingredients...so it's worth every penny.

蛋包販。。。

Tempura Prawns


Haha me with my new glasses.... I like the shiny crystals on the side of the glasses... very cool hor! haha


Hot Star...the largest chain 雞排 cum milk tea store.
This one is at the Taipei Main Station underpass shopping area.
I like the one at Fisherman's Wharf more.


The most expensive Harrods bear....cost NT$21800, equivalent to a thousand ++ Sing dollars.



星光三越...somewhat like our Takashimaya.


The very famous 青蛙撞奶among the students studying near Gongguan.


Back in Hsin Men Ding.... The "swing" chill out place.


Next morning... to Yang Ming Shan Park...
We didn't climb the mountain....we took a mini bus up...
The sulphur spring....it was freaking cold up here....







The lilies nursery....very nice....you can pluck the lilies anyhow you like...
Just remember to pay.... NT$10 for each stalk.


Another restaurant which 時尚玩家 recommend... called 常青盧.
This restaurant has very nice ambience. Recommended for couples...however it's also ideal for family or friends gathering....because I noticed that there are more gatherings than dating couples there.

The colourful mantou-s are yummy when dipped in the sauce or you can just eat it plain.

At the villa in Nan Chuang..... The delicious breakfast^^^

Too many pics to post.... and blogspot loads the pics so slowly....
Shall find some time to load the other pics... :)

XL@凌晨2:54
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation