<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年4月3日 星期四

The intense period is here!
Saw from the hardwarezone forum saying that poly graduates will get their results by this month.
I really really will hate to get my rejection letter before I go for Taiwan...
But on the contrary...I want to get a reply from them soon...and hopefully it'll be a good one.
I seemed to be a very desperate person wanting to get into either NTU. Please! Let me get in...
any course will do!
I'm really desperately craving fer a place there!

And because of this I came to discover my fellow friend's "split personality".
I msg-ed him on msn asking if he received the application result...because I thought he would most probably get the letter like this week.
Then he told me he haven't got the letter and asked me to relac and enjoy.
Then I saw on hardwarezone....he was posting his results there and telling people that he's uber anxious.
What the heck!
That's like so different what he told me!
Haiya...but anyway for this kind people with good grades...
they are choosing their course instead of waiting for uni to accept them...

Fer me it's the other way round... :(
Pathetic me hahaha (laughing bitterly)

XL@清晨6:59
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation