
2008年4月23日 星期三
I just want to vent out all the feelings inside of me...
I can't take it any longer...argh...
How I wish that I can change the world...
My mind's in complete whirlpool now...
I live everyday like a normal day.
...but deep inside, I know some things are not the same anymore.
I'm sad...so sad that when I'm alone...I feel the pain inside of me.
I can't even believe that I could still laugh and joke.
Maybe that's the only thing I could do...so that I would forget about everything unhappy.
I really don't like to "complain" to people saying how sad and pathetic I am.
And I really have no energy to do so now...at this very moment.
But still I still yearn for someone who could understand really understand my situation.
I need a good hearing ear....
People told me this is not the end of the world....but at least for now I feel it is.
I really hate to see all my effort go down the drain...
I really don't want...
But what can I do?
I'm just a helpless soul...
*Countdown: 5 more working days....at ExxonMobil*
XL@清晨5:53
------