<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年4月10日 星期四

Recently I have been busy searching for better hotels and good places to go when we visit Taiwan next month.
Finally, everything is settled yesterday.
So here's the plan:
5 days in Taipei (Stay at Rainbow Hotel Taipei)
It's a hotel in the center of Xi Men Ding...
Reasonable price at $109 for a two person room. (It's the most ex room for two person, coz we booked too late and there were no other cheaper room....but nevermind, this price is also good
Booked two rooms because I heard from a lot of people saying that this hotel's room is extremely small...so I supposed if we were to stay in the four person room, it'll be to inconvenient to move around the room.
Within these five days...
we'll visit Xi Men Ding...which is just downstairs....
Wu Fen Pu, Yang Ming Shan, Dan Shui, Fisherman's Wharf, Taipei 101, Xing Guang San Yue....blah blah
Then remaining 3 days to Miaoli, Nan Zhuang...
It's a weekend getaway...even for Taiwan people.
The mother nature's there for me to explore....
I'm anticipating the Min Su that I'll be staying in...
with Jacuzzi and full length window even in the bathroom....(I suppose the window would be that kind whereby you can see outside but the people from outside cannot peep in....)
A 4 person room will cost you SGD$300 during weekends and $240 during weekdays...
Of course I chose the off peak period 1....

Here are some pics that I gathered from the website (lily village):









Hope it will not disappoint me.... :)




Recently I've been feeling more relaxed then I ever would have felt since so many years....

heheeh....I love the idling feeling....haha but I know it should last too long...


I've been watching 超级星光大道第三季 starting from yesterday...

The contestants...hmm...okay la not bad...



One contestant really look a bit like Jerry Yan...

Top is : Contestant Yang Cheng Xiang

Bottom is: Jerry Yan


Uncanny resemblance huh?

Okay...I shall go back to watch my show.... :)



XL@清晨6:27
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation