
2008年3月13日 星期四
My left eye was sore for the whole day.
And now my vision's so blurry, coz of the tears that flow out without me knowing.
No I'm not getting emo. It's really like that.
I'm starting to get moody as the time is drawing nearer...
The time for me to celebrate or for me to weep over will be determined tomorrow morning.
Just saw Dr .whu this monday, but didn't have any time to catch up with him because I'm late anyway for work.
Saw him on msn yesterday...
chat a bit...
He advised me not to take engineering course, take other course that I'm interested in.
It just dawn upon me that I took this course not exactly for the sake of my interest. I just thought chemical engineering would have better prospects.
Till now I'm still uncertain about furthering my studies in that area or not.
He said if I'm interested in going overseas for studies, he can give me loan...interest free.
Of course, I rejected.
I took it as a joke.
Although I know he's loaded.
There's nothing so good in this world.
I don't want to feel in debt to anyone while I'm studying.
I should work hard myself if I want to go overseas.
XL@凌晨4:12
------