<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年3月7日 星期五

I'm like a volcano...
supressing my feelings so much that if it explodes one day...
the lava might cover the whole Singapore perhaps?
I laugh when I am happy.
I laugh even more when I am sad.
It's sad, but I can't live without laughing. Laughing makes me frreaking stupid...
but I rather be.

Sometimes I realised you really have to succumb to fate.

I almost fainted when I heard that my following pay will still be that more than "little" 3 digit amount.
and what more I asked for a whopping long extension till end of april.
Haha, I was laughing to myself...am I really so useless that I'm not worth paying more?
Other people are earning like a thousand more than me in other companies or even in same company, different department when they extend their stay.
What is this man?
I bet I am earning even lesser than the ma-cki ( the auntie who always sleeps in the toilet.)
Woah $25...one day....9 hrs....
come on...can some one slap me on my face and tell me...yes I'm not dreaming...?
Gosh! I'm earning even lesser than if I were to work at Macdonald's.
Though I know it would be definitely much better than slacking at home, doin nothing.
At least I have something to keep me occupied.
but the money is always the main pointer fer my extension.
What a joke? Seriously man, blame it on my foolishness thinking that I would get a better pay.
I should've asked before I extend.
I seriously don't know what to do.
I freaking need money...How can I live with so little money?
I staked my life by signing the indemity form stating that the company would not be liable for any accident caused just to earn that pathetic money....Hahaahaha....
What a stupid dumb fuvcking asshole am I?

And I'm sad...again when I reached home...
If I have to die a million times for her to be a better person...I would.
She seemed so distant from me now when she come back... We lost her perhaps.
Not that we didn't try to pull her back....but it just appear that nothing helps...
She's always been a stubborn kid...
but why must it be to such extreme?
Anything that we say to her are always rubbish...all she say would be, "Shut up.@#$%$$##@"
I have nothing to say...I cried but nothing could help...
Can I cry till I turn blind then she would know her mistake.
Now I realised, even if I can't get into local Uni, I can't go overseas.
Coz my parents would be lonely. I don't want them to lose both.

XL@上午8:48
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation