<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年3月11日 星期二

Still thinking about whether or not to stay on for 6 more weeks.
It's confirmed 100% that there would be no change in my pay.
That's so sad.
I was thinking it over yesterday night, that I couldn't get to sleep.
It's really difficult to weight how much I gain an lose when I make the decision.
The loss is, I still draw a pathetic pay which is like $2.70 plus per hour.
So tell me, how much exactly does my polytechnic diploma cert worth?
Priceless?
No, it's useless.
Saying that you work just because you want to learn new things is fake.
Money's still the biggest MOTIVATION.
If I quit, they can still hire more intern students.
So who am I to ask for a pay increment when anyone can replace me.
Now I realise, the truth is always cruel.
I just lack the importance...
Haha it's really a big joke man!
Other people are like offered a higher pay to stay.
but here I am insisting on staying when they don't really need me and still want higher pay.


Seriously, how am I going to survive like that?
I'm not like some primary school kid who can survive on just a $2 note everyday.
But how?
I'm so attached to the people there.
And I seriously have no intention of changing a new environment in such a short time.
I'm not mentally prepared to go yet.
I enjoy going to work everyday.
So I can see the people there.
I don't mind being loaded with a lot of things.
In fact, I love being loaded with a lot of things...it beats sitting there in daze doing nothing.
I learnt to be more independent and "hardworking"?
I really don't feel like leaving so soon.
Haha, today Christine just gave me a pack of "Sha qi ma" that she bought when they went for dinner on friday.
Seriously, I was touched really very touch. She still remember I like to eat that. haha...
Even if it was a small action, it really warms my heart and bright up my day.
Any food will taste delicious...haha...
Ooh, thanx a lot...the biscuit taste so sweet haha.


I also love to chat with the people there, joke around. This kind of environment is really not easy to find for a working place.
I really can't bear to leave.... :(
Alright I'll stay!


I know money is important but friendship is more important.
At most I just try to be as thrifty as possible. (I really mean it.)


Hehe...yesterday was a "Christmas Day" fer me...

The earphones that I bought from amazon finally came...
Well, what can I say?
It's worth the price!
A JBL Reference 220 earphone...
Selling at $150 at sim lim...
$139 on apple's online store...
But I just got it at $40+++...
Includes...
-Stereo Phone adapter
- airline adapter
- carry case
- 4 types of ear pads
- Ear cuffs
- Foldable headband
Not the best but I love it all the same!




Other than the earphones...the other parcel also came.

Inside was my 3 cute card holders, 1 book and 2 tote bags.

I was so uber happy discovering the new stuff that I got...hehe

XL@凌晨3:46
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation