<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年3月15日 星期六

I was just deceiving myself from the start...
The chance didn't appear from the start.
It was all illusion that I created...
Alright it's time that I should get alive...
be more realistic...
maybe not getting into uni isn't the end of the world...
when this side of the world closes its door...
Some where in another part of the world...another door might be opening...
awaiting for me to enter...
Is that so?
I'm really not sure...

My throat isn't getting any better...
Hope I'll get back my voice by tmr...
coz if I don't....I can't sing tmr...
I can't lose this chance...
I've beeen depriving of kbox...
although when I go there it's nothing...
haha...
I want to eat all the delicious food also...
so I can't afford to be sick!
Oh God! Help me!

XL@上午9:29
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation