<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年3月14日 星期五

Woke up at 5.45...
Just couldn't sleep well the whole night...
Still couldn't see the results...
Waited till 6.10 then I tried again...
finally....I entered npal...
....
....
....
The moment I saw my results,
I cried but this time it was tears of joy...
Now I believe miracles do happen...
They happen once in awhile so that you'll learn to cherish them.
I was so happy...

Although I'm not sure if this grade would grant me a place in ntu...
But I tried to make up for my 1st yr results...by 2. smth to 3. smth...
Increased about 0.9 plus...
I don't know if this would help...
I did all I could within my limit for the remaining 2 yrs in poly...
This is most I could do...

XL@凌晨3:54
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation