
2008年2月26日 星期二
Guys always say, "They like their girls to be blur blur one."
What's this exactly? Giving them a chance to be a male chauvanist?
I don't think it' s a compliment for girls, instead it's an insult...It's not a humor joke also for your info, so don't ever think this kind of joke would make a person laugh off the chair.
I admit I always "tio" this kind of things...
I always have this blurness and when I do something wrong, people will say it's good to be blur...like that then "attractive." Something is really wrong with this sentence. How can blur be related to attractive? In fact it should be associated with clumsiness.
What can I do? Just act nonchalent and laugh it off...
Being 傻傻的really isn't a bonus. It's the last wanted traits that anyone would want to possess.
I also would like my partner to be intellectual if not "not so blur" at least.
Blur=Easy to 骗...wtf....
so annoyed man...
I know I vent my frustration a lot but I can't help it...
XL@清晨7:04
------