
2008年2月17日 星期日
Tomorrow's the day....for me to go back to the dreadful place.
The place I once loved...but now I don't, I just fear.
Extending my internship is really not as simple as what I thought it would be. There's a whole series of unexpected things that comes together with the package.
My presentation last friday wasn't a good one.
Instead I failed at it...at least that was what I thought.
I failed to anwser the questions properly...
I failed to give a good explaination on the projects I did...
I failed on controlling my feelings what prompted with so many questions...
Also I failed to prove myself!
I'm really starting to doubt my own presence...
why am I in this world for?
To prove how useless I am?
Is that so?
I kept having phobia after the presentation...
I didn't dare go back to face them...
Even if Mitchell wasn't there...
I'll still be compared to him...
And I'll be of no worth...not even a cent...
that's pathetic...i feel so pathetic...
But no! This ain't gonna put me down.
I'll take it as a chance to learn...
Afterall that place is a real workplace and not a learning playground...
I'll get up from where I fall and not let myself fall deeper.
Also, if I hadn't extend...I could sleep till 4 in the afternoon and wake up to do my presentation and improve on my report. No need to hurry at all.
Hmm..anyway, I made the decision myself and there's no way for me to regret.
I choose it myself and now I should face it myself.
Anyways I really thanks those people who consoled me...at least I knew I wasn't alone...
And also welcome back to Singapore, Desmond and gang!
I think their plane should be landing or could have landed...now it's 10.30pm
XL@清晨6:07
------