<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年2月25日 星期一

What exactly does the word good luck means?
Will you really receive the wishing?
I've said it several times to other people and I really hope that they will do well with the wishing that I gave them.
But why it seems that the wishings does work on me?

I failed myself and everyone who place their hope on me.
I really wanted to try my best, but I still couldn't give my last best shot.
Is there anyway to squeeze out all my brain juice, or can I just transport to another person's body?
The feeling is almost near death, where you almost get suffocated by your own failure.
I hate my lack of confidence and my stage fright which I failed to overcome.

I really need a soul who could understand what I was going through right now instead of taking pity on me.
The feeling of people consoling you with words like, "Actually, You didn't really did that bad."
didn't make me feel any better.
It will make me sink more into guiltiness.

How could a person fail so many times? I am starting to get so disheartened.

Where would I go if I can't get into Uni?

To work...
then to overseas uni
then back to work again
then retire....and wait for death...
Is this the repetitive life cycle that every human in this world face?
What's the ultimate aim of living? Is it only to study, work and die?

XL@清晨7:28
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation