
2008年2月2日 星期六
I lost my motivation....
I'm feeling so aimless...don't know know where I should go..
I thought going to thailand after my exten-ship would be my major motivation...
but it was all ruin...
I'm sad....really VERY SAD!
Okay start from yesterday...
I thought zy would be going to e ntu talk with me...
end up when I msg-ed her...she's already there...
some more...msg still end with LOL...that's not funny...really...
Chun seng ask me wanna go with dem a not....I said I'll be going with zy...but her...she just went with her friends...
Okay...she say her talk start earlier, so she went earlier...
Then she should tell me a day earlier ma... never say anything...
Okay I don't know if I'm petty or what... but I feel damn sad...kanna pang seh by my friend...
End up I msg-ed cs...he say he's on his way n he'll be meeting qr, diy, wl, jer...etc there...
So I got up from my bed and hurried there...
Okay...a bit disppointment...
a total waste of my time...
Another thing...
Zy and jq can't go fer e thailand trip...
because their mothers say thailand is very dangerous...
GOT TERRORIST THERE!
I really got nothing to say...
I tried explaining it's not so unsafe...
but no one wants to listen to me...
In fact no one really want to cherish e first time n maybe e last time we could be going overseas..
they just thought there'll be a chance..there'll be chance...
but emily is going to work soon and she won't be able to get a long leave so soon...
Fer me if I can't get into uni...i'll be working and I'll be facing e same situation as emily...
Zy and jq maybe going to uni....
like this it's even more dificult to arrange even a meetup with them...
let alone going overseas...
Okay my conclusion is....we won't get to go on a holiday trip together this lifetime...
XL@下午6:38
------