
2008年1月5日 星期六
It's really not good to be e only person whu's enthusiastic abt going for e taiwan trip...
Yesterday, I almost could press the purchase button and buy the air tix le...
I called Emily...she said okay...
Then I tried calling and msg-ing ZY she didn't reply...
I saw her on msn...msg-ed her again...she said she was busy..talk later...
Till now...6.42pm...I still haven't got a reply frm her...
I couldn't even contact JQ at all...her phone was off...I kept calling and calling but just couldn't reach her...
Why's everyone doing this to me?
I know everyone's complaining about de expensive air tix and everything...
I've tried to find e cheapest..it's like $600 including air tix and 5 nights stay at hotel...I asked a lot of ppl..they also think that's a bargain...
Haven't they thought how much effort I went through tryin to plan this?
I only wanted them to give a nod...
I tried to take a lot of things into consideration...
The time to go so it wouldn't clash with the time Emily start work...
n not to go early so dey can have time to save more money...
Trying to search fer e cheapest air tix...acomodation...
ask n search bout whr to go...so we wouldn't waste our trip there...
blah blah blah...
Tmr the promotion fare is going to end...
and if I haven't got any confirmation frm all of them...
I guess we'll have to forget bout e whole trip...
Everytime when we booked chalet...either 1 of them wouldn't be free...
now this could be e last chance fer us to go on e 1st n last overseas trip...
and no one even cherish it...
I only want em to agree...pay...and go there with e itinenary I arranged nicely...most importantly enjoy ourselves on e trip...
It's so difficult to arrange a time to go on a trip now...
I can imagine how hard it will be after we graduate and go seperate ways...
It would be even harder...
I was utterly disappointed...
but who knows what I'm feeling?
XL@凌晨2:26
------