
2008年1月20日 星期日
Was slacking thru out e whole weekend...
Initially planned to start my final report today...
but I spent my whole day watchin dramas, surfin net and playing wii.
so maybe I'll start tmr...
Went to e NP open house yesterday...
Actually I was quite reluctant to go...
but becoz I promised dem earlier that I would join them...
so...no choice...
Reached there ard 1plus near to 2...
as usual I was late... :
e open house was quite boring...
e very typical one...
hmm...sort of feels weird being treated like "O" level students...
Anyway I don't feel that I am so young...
Actually I was in a hurry to go fer facial with mum...
but nevertheless i accompanied them till 4 plus...
walking around e school...
as if I've never done that before...
haha...sounds sacarstic...
then when we were walkin out to e np bus stop...
we passed by e field...
then diy wanted to try de game "trust fall"...
It's like a group of people will form a kind of sort of "net"...
using their hands...
then you will hav to stand on e table with back facing them...
then you'll hav to shout "faller's falling"...
then they will reply,"Fall now."
Then you'll will hav to shout back,"falling."
Then you just lie back and fall...and they will catch you...
It's quite fun la...
you have to trust that they will hold u when u fall from behind...
diy asked me to try...I was reluctant...but still end up tryin...
I did a total of 3 attempts...
e 1st time...
I shouted,"faller's falling"
Then I fell w/o waiting fer em to reply...
haha de peeps were so shocked...
and I was damn embarrassed...
2nd try...
I shouted...then waited fer their reply...then shouted,"falling."
but my knees were bent...so I sort of fell awkardly..
3rd try which was de was e sucessful 1...
the feeling of falling from behind was quite scary...
like a mini roller coaster ride...
was fun...but I threw face la...haha
XL@清晨5:23
------