
2008年1月11日 星期五
I'm really tired frm e lack of sleep...
My arms are still aching from the vigourous swinging...(of de console)
Yeah!!! Finally my Wii came yesterday after so long...
that person promised to deliver de wii before christmas...
N christmas was long over....
Lots of things happened...
It was a lot fer me to handle...emotionally...
Still didn't get e air tix offer...even though I booked during de offer...
I booked 23rd to 27th feb to taipei with mummy...but trip hav to be put further back to may...
coz of my presentation which falls coincidentally between 25th to 27th...
I almost ran mad when I realised de dates...
thank god..e person say if we wanna change dates...
hav to pay additional 40 bucks..den top up any additional price fer e air tix
Guessed it was a blessing in disguise...
I didn't know what's wrong...
what I wanted was a memorable and enjoyable trip with my frens...
but just can't book becoz jq didn't reply me...
Guessed it was my fault partly...
I was too enthu bout e trip...
didn't ask what they may be feeling...
I really wanted to go on e tour with em...
Is it really that difficult?
Anyway I did research on e trip...so how could I not go?
I'm really desperately wanting to go on e trip further away frm singapore to relax...
I'm I really asking fer too much?...
Am I too pampered?
I just wanted things to go my way...neglecting de ppl ard me...
Today's e day I said bye to Jonathan...
Everything has an ending...
Truthfully saying, at some point of time I really wanted him to leave and get out of my sight as soon as possible...
I thought I would be delighted seeing him leave...
But something controversial happened...
I was already thinking yesterday night...what would lab be when he leave...
I suddenly realised...I'll miss his presence...
Then e day finally came...today
he suddenly called me over...
and gave me and mitchell a photo each...behind it were his words fer us...
and a GODIVA biscuit fer us to share...
It was at that point of time...
I really felt de pinch in my heart...
I was talking to christine...
then mitchell suddenly went silent...he was not his original self...de cheeky self
his eyes were welled up with tears...
I didn't know he would get so emotional...
I almost cried too...but I tried holding back...
Went to e toilet to read de notes jonathan wrote fer me...
Argh...I couldn't control anymore...cried le la...
Yes I should be more confident in what I do...I'll bear that in mind...
Guessed at some point of time..some of his words were really hurtful..
but maybe that's just him...
everyone hav his or her good and bad points...
nxt time i'll try to luv de good...
acommodate de bad...
Thinking back, he's been helping me a lot...
taught me a lot of things...
helped me got my proj...
Most importantly because of him (together with them) made my internship in lab so enjoyable...
I am feeling so bad and despicable fer badmouthing him behind his back...
Actually I can see that he's sad too...
because towards de end of de day...
he was a bit in daze...
nevetherless he still tried to impart his knowledge to us...
I ought to say a BIG thank you to him...Really we'll miss u...
Monday would be de 1st day without him...
I miss the times he came up to me and chitchat with me...during work
thou we ain't supposed to do that...haha
I really really really can't imagine what happened when it's my turn...
I'll cry like hell loads...
because when each intern leaves...
I cry...
celine...alex (a bit)....Jonathan
Haha..always seen by christine...
I asked her, "Would you miss Mitchell when we leave?"
then she replied,"I'll miss you."
OMG..my heart sank at the immediate moment...thou i didn't know if she was jokin or not...
I'll miss de ppeeps dere...the life there...
I kind of got used to it...
It was never dreadful goin to work...
I know no matter what life hav to go on...
there's no such thing like stopping de time just fer u...
Everyone's sharing de time..there will be no priority...
Some one comes in de lab then leave aft a few months...this thing happens again and again...
and after sometime you'll be forgotten...
that's the mechanism of life...
XL@凌晨2:45
------