<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年1月3日 星期四

I've gotten e mecury analyser proj...thru Jonathan...
This person can make u hate him...
Then when he helps u in something...
You will feel guilty fer backstabbing him...
Then hate..then feel guilty...hate then feel guilty....
over n over again...

I was rather happie...
but I just don't like Sam...I think is becoz i've yet to prove myself...
I got a feeling he just don't like me to do e proj...he rather someone more "capable" like Jonathan or Mitchell do it...

Anyway...I'm gonna prove myself worthy okay?
So don't look down on me...

Somehow, I felt dat this internship wuz more than an internship for u to score good grades...
Scoring is priority...
another priority is prove how capable you are...
e feeling of being looked down ain't gd...


Does everyone hav secrets which cannot be told to ur family members, best friends or even write in e blog tht very littleknow?
I have... I wanna tell someone...
but I just thought it would be a better idea to keep quiet...
Yeap... So I let it be...

XL@凌晨2:43
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation