
2008年1月18日 星期五
My finger still hurts after being scalded by e porcelain boat which was heated at 600 degrees...
I was adjusting e boat then I forgot I was not holding e metal rack...just reach out with my bare hands (plus normal gloves) to hold e thing...
End up I dropped e boat...
quickly went to e sink to wash...
den when I came back...I realised e boat had already melted de plastic pipette....n e pipette was stuck to e boat...
It was damn painful la...when e heat penetrate thru e gloves on to my finger....
I really tot e heat was going to numb my nerves and my finger cannot work at all...
Luckily it was still okay...
It was a lesson learnt fer me...
If I had proper protection and was more alert..this kind of thing wouldn't happen...
Sometimes when I c seraph being condemned until so jialat...
coz he's so so so blur...
I somehow saw "myself" ...
I didn't want to be so blur like him...
hav to make everyone so angry over him because he's just so stupid...
I kept complaining bout him...and there I am doing e same thing like him..BLUR...
but not to de extend of being like him...so heong...
It's like kettle calling e kettle black....
I really hav to prove myself...
I'm not stupid..
I'm just blur okie?
And how to get rid of e blurness?
I really don't know...
I really hate it!
XL@凌晨1:43
------