
2008年1月17日 星期四
Finally got back my internet connection...aft a wk plus...
Just got back my laptop...
and I tot de internet problem still persist...
chey...later found out wuz de password...i keyed in wrongly...
hmmm...tat's good...
Okay bout work 1st...
Now I was so loaded with things to do...aft my so long stay there
It was until I was leaving that I got more things to do...
GC(Gas Chromatography) and mercury analyser...
The mercury one was okay...
gas chromatography...a bit chim...
but I will try to learn la...
Hmm...Sometimes I really hate my blurness...
Haven't touched a bit on final report...
Simply too tired aft I got back frm work...
Just heard tat we need to do a presentation fer Mr Lim...
so add up...total of 3 presentations all together...
OMG! Stressful!~
no wonder my hair's dropping and just pulled out a strand of white hair...the day before...
I was so shocked man...
Should find some time to prepare what to give fer em...before I leave...
Thinking of extending fer 1 more mth...
but I know someday I really can't escape de fact that I will eventually leave that place...
I want to come back...
but it's as a perm staff...
n not internship...so everything won't be e same...
aiya don't think le....don't even know if they'll hire me back...
20 jan...JQ would be back...I'm still anticipating...
I already knew whr we should go....
kbox....central fer de chewy cheese ball...
yummmy!
I really hope I can go on e trip with em...
probably hav to postpone to april...
XL@清晨6:01
------