<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2008年1月28日 星期一

28th Jan...exactly 1year since e actress, Xu Wei Lun passed away...
Time really flies like rocket!
It seems like yesterday that this incident happened...
I remembered I was mugging hard fer my Anchem, tphm...etc...
Thinking of the days when I was mugging fer my exams and rushing projects...
Every minute was like ticking so slowly...
It was like living hell...
but now thinking back...it was as though everything happened in a split second...
Same goes fer my attachment...
3 more weeks or even lesser to my presentation in lab...
Gosh! Haven't even started on my report yet...
CONFIRM MUST start on wednesday...
From now on...all my free time should be spent on writing my report...
Or else I would hav to say bye bye to my A...
The scariest thing perhaps..would be e presentation...
No pausing no stammering...
50% by company...
20% by LO...
30% by external examiner from NUS...


Just brought e ipod touch 8GB yesterday...at $470...including a charger, protection screen and leather pouch...
I don't know if this would be e cheapest price available...
but I would rather pay slightly more fer the real product..instead of paying lesser but the components my not be original...
hmm...I don't know if my is a trustworthy shop oso anyway...
Song Brothers? Should be a quite well known shop name fer ppl who goes to sim lim very often...
I supposed they wouldn't cheat my money...
but I think e charger's causing my ipod to lack damn seriously...
have to go back and ask fer an exchange...

I always thought...the 1st shop before you enter sim lim....from e OG side...offers a better price...
but turn out...they give the highest price of e 3 shops i asked...
1st shop: Edison electronics...$420 excluding tax, screen protector $10, silicon case $10...
add up ard $480...
2nd shop: Dunno wat name...the right side after you walk in...should be next to a toy shop...
$399 excluding tax, screen protector $10, silicon case $10...total $457...this is the best price I got...
but too bad they don't have screen protector...so I didn't buy
Last one Song brothers, $410 excluding tax...screen protector and silicon case..same price...
Then I bargained...said the other shop sell at $457...den they discuss..say okay...I should have said a lower price...damn it!
Then I changed e silicon case to leather...so additional $13...that's how it got to $470...

I still think e price fer an 8GB is expensive...I know it's because of the large 3.5" touchscreen but...
If e ipod touch is selling at $300...i would be happy enough...
You can't possibly ask fer a 100-200 fer a touchscreen...if it was that cheap...I'm sure quality would definitely prove the price...
Other than e pricey price...ipod touch is good...i luv e fact that you can watch youtube vids with wifi...that's e coolest part of e touch...
It's slim and the touch and slide mechanism is superb...it's not laggy...maybe except sometimes...e side buttons which are not so sensitive...
the loophole is...it doesn't have external speakers...and the screen will be prone to fingerprints...
Overall...there's still room fer improvement...
Currently, I'm still satisfied with my ipod touch...

N this shall be my last splurge...this I promise "MYSELF!"

XL@清晨5:53
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation