<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2007年12月31日 星期一

When I stepped out of my house this evening, it was 2007 and when I returned...it was already 2008!

I anticipated for 2008 but when it really comes I just want to escape it...
The clock is turning fast...
Is there any way to stop it frm goin to fast?

It's time I should plan fer my future...
I just suddenly realised...
it wuz impt...

2008 would be a very different yr fer me...
I could be a happy person looking forward to uni life...
but...
I ruined it all frm de start unknowingly...
The No. 2 was haunting me...
However hard I tried to mend it...I just couldn't cover for what I lost...
I knew it myself tht e chances were very slim...
but I choose to deceive myself...
Somehow someday I would eventually hav to face the cruel fact tht I just couldn't make it...
And that day would b coming real soon...
All I wish was fer a miracle to happen...
but I knew it wouldn't happen to me...
I'm always the unlucky one...

But if it really happens...I would cherish this chance...definitely...

So far, e greatest miracle tht happened to me wuz me getting into this course and knowing my besties in sec sch...
But ppl are just greedy by nature...I just wish for a greater miracle...


Guess I should start looking fer job...
In case if I couldn't get into uni...
I wouldn't be lazing around...
At least I have a job...
at least I can earn more bucks...
So I wouldn't be wasting my life away...doing nothing

This is a tough choice fer me and I wasn't even allowed to choose my own path..
Initially I was allowed but now...
Everything lies in e hands of god...


A tough year fer me...but I have to hang on...
___________________________________________________________________

I am looking forward to grad trip again...haha!
Can't help thinking bout it...
I really wanna go Taiwan...hehe

XL@上午9:05
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation