
2007年12月27日 星期四
My rashes wasn't getting any better...
Neither was my sore throat, cough n flu...
I even had fried kentucky chicken for lunch today...which helps to worsen my illness...
It was a farewell lunch for Jonathan...
He's leaving nxt week...guessed his 2 weeks extension can't be approved...
Everyone's leaving lab gradually...
This is e 4th farewell lunch I ate there...
1st Guowei n "xiao mei"
then Celine n Terence
next Alex
followed by Jonathan
Last farewell lunch would be fer us (Me, Mitchell n HM)...
I don't know why...I kinda get used to working there...
If I'm loaded with lots of work...I'll be happier...does tht sounds very pervertic?
But it's true...time pass faster if I have work...and I feel more sense of fufillment n satisfaction...
The peepz there are all very friendly...
I'll sure miss them lots...
Though it's becoz of internship...I wuz posted there...n I don't really like the place...I made lots of friends there gradually...
I realised I wasn't lonely there...
Now what I can do is try to give my best shot during my last remaining days there...
Back to my sickness...just went to see e doctor a while ago...
e doctor even asked if I wanted an MC...and I say "NO."
I remembered last time I went to c e doctor juz for the MC and now I even rejected an MC...
This shows how I luv my job...yeah?
(No lah...it's because aromatics is left with only me n Uncle...so I can't just take MC like that)
XL@清晨5:12
------