Finally I'm home aft more than half a day of tiring work...
Today I have to almost "Bao Ga Liao" coz HM, Ah Bao n Christine didn't come...so aromatics is only left with me and Jonathan...
I tot "Okay, I'll be coping fine if I do my job properly n not make any mistake."
I was doing pH then Sam just randomly picked me to coach the new ITE intern not knowing tht I would be freakin busy today...
I wuz already like rushing my work becoz I have so much to do n at the same time still hav to explain the stuff to the new intern whu's tagging along...
N she's like blocking my way la! I wanna explain things oso difficult. Take for example...I wanna show her how to use e machine...den she buay zi dong...just stand in front of the machine...I have to say excuse for so many times...I was annoyed to the max la!
I shud be th one standing in front of the machine la...coz I nid to setup the things wat!
Tht's not the end...she keep using her breast to "rub" against my hand...I don't know if it's accidental or what la...but I feel so damn disgusted...ekkks
I have to shrug her off by askin her to do the density test (the rather easy test to start out) so tht I could do my othr test...
I was also quite moody...coz I nvr eat breakfast la...
This were the test I rushed thru th morning:
- pH calibration/ testing
- Chloride test for lean solvent n catalyst (Catalyst test nid 4hrs to prepare)
- TAN test for lean sol
- Water Content test (abt 5 samples)
- Bromine Index Test (7 low olefins samples, 3 high olefins samples)
- Vapor pressure test (3 samples)
*Note: Every set of test needs time for the results to be generated...
I was tired to the core...only spent less than half an hr fer my lunch...
Got to eat a brownie which was uper delicious...it just melts in your mouth... Heard frm peeps dat they bought it at xin min rd...whr exactly is tht place???
I suddenly missed the ice-cream at "The Daily Scoop". Haven't got to eat that for like a month... :( It's ultra sinful becoz normally I just wouldn't be satisfied wif a single scoop... I would request for ice cream on waffle+another scoop of ice cream...
About The Daily Scoop...
Location: 41 Sunset Way, #01-04 Clementi Arcade Singapore 597071
Tel: (+65) 64633365
Operating hrs:
Mon- Thu 11am to 9pm
Fri & Sat 11am to 10pm
Sun 2pm to 9pm
FREE ice cream delivery for takeaway tubs (400g @ $8.80, 700g @ $14.50). Minimum order of $50.00 per delivery location applies. Please place your orders at least 3 days in advance. Free delivery on Tuesdays* only - a surcharge will be payable otherwise. Full payment must be made when placing orders in-store or upon delivery.
I've brought alot of my friends and families there to eat and they all agreed that the ice-cream is simply yummylicious.... :)
There an Italian Bar and Restaurant beside the ice cream shop...haven't got to try it...Hmm...looks appealing...should try it someday perhaps...
Woah..when it comes to food, I just simply can't stop talking bout it...hehe
My loves...
-The Daily Scoop
-Toast box (The butter & sugar thick toast is nice)
-Food Republic Suntec (the hokkien prawn noodle...SHIOK!)
-Food Republic Vivocity (the Claypot laksa)
-Breeks!
-Kushin-Bo Japanese Buffet Restaurant
-Crystal Jade Restaurant (Century Egg with lean Chicken Porridge)
-Sushi Tei
-Provence Bakery @ Central (Chewy Chesse Ball n Wassant)
-Ben & Jerry
-Thai food in the food court at JEC
-Zingdo is also not bad
-Bakerinz (Tiramisu cake, warm choco cake, souffle, bbq chicken rice, curry chicken...)
-Coffee Club (Iced Passion Tea)
-TCC (the oreo cheesecake n light strawberry yoghurt)
-Som Boon Seafood Restaurant (It's in Thailand...thou it's a restaurant n u'll see a lot of mercedes or BMW parked outside...the price is like our typical zi char stall)
-the Poh Piah stall near my house
These are the few I can rmb for now...
Note: If you're not those ppl who are not execptionally picky bout food...I gurantee you will definately enjoy all the food I listed down...haha
They are all hailed from heaven....absolutely heavenly...
Food food food...wonder will I get to eat a sumptuous Christmas dinner...
A festive season is simply an excuse for you to gorge on the delic-uious food...hehe