<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2007年12月22日 星期六

I was so damn affected by the comments they said yesterday...
They may think it's a casual or KIND comment
BUT I dun think so...
It was hurtful man...but what I could do was luff it off.... :(
Celine asked me before if I was that kind of person...who will
be easily affected by other ppl's comments...
YES I AM TAT KIND OF PERSON...but who wouldn't...
sayin no would be lyin to urself...
I already choosed to be the ignorant one sometimes...
but there are still things tht I must face upfront w/o avoidin...

All the things I've learnt these yrs doesn't seemed to be
equivalent to my age...(I meant things bout life)
I gueessed I just stopped learning long ago?
Does tat sounds a bit weird... but it's true...

Somehow I just tot why was I born this way?
Can I choose everything tht I want?
Not perfect la...but at least better than now...
Not possible la..I noe

Okay i'll list out what I wanna change on myself...
-My squint eyes
-My pushover personality
-My weight
-My chubby face
- My intelligence level

Argh...I just hate the ME now...I just seemed so useless...
Different people give me different comments...
Some are juz opp from the others....
So I kind of develop a feelin tht those good comments
tht ppl said are fake...
N the bad comments are just what ppl really think of me...
I don't know what's happening to me...
I just can't help feeling this way :(
Can someone help me up...to stop me frm falling deeper?

I just seemed to lose the sense of belonging
I felt like my soul's being locked in a body I don't want to belong to...
How would it be if i weren't myself?
Would I be better off?

I just want to stop thinking....but sadly I can't :[

Anyways...
This MEMORABLE incident happened when we went to Meritus Mandarin Hotel
for a buffet dinner.
It was a wif a grp of ppl frm work...
Nothing wuz good bout the dinner...
The company was weird...
-Ah Bao with wife n daughter (his daughter was adorable!)
-Tiong Peng
-Mitchell n GF
-Christine n husband
-Jonathan
-Me

As you can see most are with company...I felt a bit awkward at 1st
but when i moved seat wif Mitch's GF to sit with Christine it was better.
We could crack jokes like nobody's business. Her husband also got a lot
of interesting stories to share with us...
Had a pleasant chat with the couple...

Lemme fill u up some more...
This was the most shockin things I encountered for that night...
Christine n partner was late coz of traffic jam...
so we were served with the lobster first...
By the time the couple arrived...the lobster had already turned cold
So this is when ah bao's wife came into the picture...
She walked up to the waiter and requested the lobster to be served again...
As the lobster had already turned cold...
Haiz the poor waiter oso no choice have to clear all the lobsters from the table
n serve a new 1 again...
So throw face la....
Muz you do things till this extend?
And some more the husband thinks it's nothin allowing the wife to act this way..
A nice hubby indeed... :

That night I was quite envious bout the lovey dovey couples...
When will I find one?
One who is reliable...

Haiz....

N I'm officially announced penniless...
Coz this thur just went out...
Went to bugis junction
-Bought a dress...$39.50
-Had snack at kerris (whatever u pronounce)...3 person $40+
Went to bugis street
-Bought a pair of sandals...$15

Just when I thought it was the end...
Went to suntec for dinner
Then...
-Bought a GUESS jeans...$149

I was regretting that I bought the jeans...
ZY kept consoling me that it was okay...
She say let it be the last time to splurge on
so ex stuff...
I tot to myself OKIE...but I was feeling so UNEASY when
we were heading home...
I was thinkin...how should I hide frm my mum...
I called sis to check if she's home..
so she would open the door fer me...

Then...
....
....
....
....
....
....
I knocked on the door...I didn't ring the door bell coz it might be too loud
Sis came to open the door...I was about to open my mouth to ask if mum was near...
mum's head juz popped out frm behind the door....she said "Wat?"
I said nth den quickly walk to put the possessions in my room.

N oops I haven't paid the money for the nitendo Wii i agreed to split cost wif sis...aragh!
N how bout my Taiwan grad trip...
Headache man!

I really must learn to spent within my limit...

I can't take it le...I better go n slp...

XL@上午8:10
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation