<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2007年12月25日 星期二

Roughly 5 more mins to the end of Christmas...
And the nxt impt day to look forward to is new yr eve!

3 words to describe my feeling right now...
- Excited (Looking forward to the New Year!)
- Sad (Another yr just past so fast..unknowingly)
- Tired (My energy was drained off aft an afternoon's walk at Orchard)

It's time to recall the significance events that happened in the yr 2007 which impacted my life...
- One of my fav taiwanese actress, Xu Wei Lun passed away on 28th Feb
- Mugged thru the 2nd last sem becoz we were simply loaded with so much things to do and so little time to complete
- Got a GPA which I was rather satisfied with but could be better
- Went to chalet then wild wild wet wif the girls b4 JQ left for China
- Had BBQ at Desmond's house before he left for Taiwan
- Saw JQ off at the airport which was unbearably sad when I realise tht I can't see her fer 5 complete mths
- Start my internship...I was very scared at 1st before aftall it was my 1st "official" job
- Received my 1st pay (Money money..more money)
- Learnt tht how "complicated" the world can be when I come out to wk
- Started to wear contacts...after so long
- Become more materalistic when I hav more spending power
- Bought so many Drama series tht I don't even noe if i'll ever hav time to finish watch em all... :
- Made quite a lot of new frenz...

And Finalllyy...
- Celebrated christmas with e 2 girls at Orchard (It was totally a shoppin n eating feast!)


Alright bout today's Christmas celebration...
I think we ate quite a lot...
Met at JE...N went to e foodcourt to hav some Dimsum...
Then accompanied Emily to arcade which me n ZY was really reluctant to do so...
Headed down to Orchard via MRT...
As I was alighting at raffles place to change e train to Orchard...I dropped my right contact lense...I sort of felt it dropped off...but I wasn't sure..
Then aft alightin at orchard I felt tht my vision was really blur and I was quite giddy...

I had to spend $30 plus to buy another contact lens....Shit la! So damn suay la...I could hav saved this money fer smthing else...

Went past PAZZION today again...still couldn't afford to buy a pair...haiz...
Then walked to Taka...
Saw the yummy Churros (dunno if it's spelt this way) at Orange Julius...so bought it...
Bought the pretzels frm Auntie Annie also (they were tasty!)

Then exited Taka...woah...it wuz so packed outside la! They having some event...the whole stretch of road was blocked off...

Went to far east...shoppp...shopp...then went to eat at e dessert shop at 3rd flr...

shopp somemore...
den went to taka to hav our Christmas feast....erm...actualli not exactly 1...
Just had some ramen at Ajisen...the food was okay...

Tht's all fer the day...
The christmas decorations at orchard..erm ain't tht nice this yr...

Okie....Christmas OVER!
Yea...looking forward to NEW YR! Can go countdown again..hehe

XL@清晨7:52
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation