<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462949400699958726?origin\x3dhttp://superficial-souls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2007年12月26日 星期三

I've been havin skin allergy since 2 or 3 days ago...
My body itch all over...n i start to have red patches with uneven "texture"...like chicken skin...sounds damn gross right?

I also start to have ulcers on my gums...I guessed it was the "after-effect" of eating too much unhealthy stuff (chocolates, sweets, brownies, fried food..etc). Hmm...should hav curbed my eating a little...
Hmm..but I just can't!

The brownie shop along xin min road was simply delicious...
I ate the original cheesecake with brownie...
they hav a lot of other cheescake brownies n cheesecakes....
Woo...Nice!
I tried searchin the web but can't find the location of the cake shop...
Sianz...


I really hav e urge to buy a new hp...can't tolerate usin this phone fer like near to 2 yrs... My ideal phone now is e Sony Ericsson W960i...
Cost like 500 plus with line...
It's rather "big"...
I was quite turned off when I c tht the actual fone differ quite a lot frm wht I saw on the website....
but nvrmind...I still like it's function...
8Gb internal memory n touchscreen feature...
comes wif 3megapix..which is just enough fer me...I suppose...
as I alreadi hav my cybershot T20...


And how's my taiwan trip going? I'm really nt sure...I decided nt to stay put at 1 hotel thru out the whole trip...mebbe stay for 1 or 2 days in taipei..den move on to the sub-urban areas...living in "min su" would be cheaper...but dey dun hav website...how to book?
Muz ask for advice frm e guys dere....


Counting down....another 51 days and I'll complete my internship at exxonmobil...time really pass so fast...It was as if I just came here to work...

Oh ya...it's been exactly a wk since I sent out the christmas present to JQ...
Guessed she haven't got the present yet..coz it's nt mentioned in e msg she sent us...

XL@凌晨2:33
------

&Profile
XL...nicknamed xtralarge or small-Li
Came to this world on 7th Nov 1988 (7-11)

&Tagbox


&Links
Zhen Yue
Jia Qi
Emily

&Listens
愛與希望 -

&Credits
illusionation