I desperately wanted to go to taiwan fer my grad trip...
There's so many places I wanna visit...
I wanna go watch de sunset at fisherman's wharf, eat at shilin night market, go to e theme park...etc...
But the hope seems quite diminishing...
I tried to find the cheapest already accomodation which cost bout $120+ per person fer 6 nights.
But e air tix were quite ex...including de tax is $529 (I'm talking bout Jetstar only)
Actually de price is quite reasonable already... total up is $600 plus fer a whole wk of fun...
I doubt de girls would agree wif me...
they would say tht's very ex...
Hmm...I'm now tryin to track if dere's any sales fare...
but e prob is...I still don't know when they wanna go...march? Apr? May?
I dun even noe if they were serious in going...
I have no prob savin coz im doin my attachment but im worried bout the gurls...
Haiz if they don't hav enough money den we will have to stay in S'pore...
Afterall it's a once in a lifetime thing...
Aft we grad...we would be busy with our own things...
I don't really know when we would hav a chance like that again...
But once again...haiz...